they are all experienced trainers and certified coaches”, or artists | with a coaching certification given by a school referenced in our profession, membership in professional associations that guarantee ethics, the reality of coaching practice and the quality of customer references.
Patrick Serraf : trainer and coach for 7 years, he has successfully and enthusiastically created and led numerous in-company training courses on: developing presence, improving professional relations, stress management, assertiveness, expression and communication.
He also leads training courses on know-how: the development of written and oral synthesis, and how to manage a crisis situation.
He designs tailor-made dynamic animation modules based on active pedagogy to develop the customer/salesperson relationship, manage emotions, use and strengthen creativity…
He is also an actor: TV series (the teacher, Mimi Guardian Angel), feature films, director and communication consultant.
an original career path, an atypical and rich know-how.
humanism, trust, listening, confidentiality.
- For whom?
- Why ?
REFERENCES : AXA, NESTLE, PROCTER & GAMBLE, SNCF, BRANDALEY, LEGRAND, BMS, BOSCH…
We ensure a regular mission follow-up in 3 steps
a regular mission follow-up in 3 steps :
- Preparation and design
- Action and deployment
The advantages of the presence and know-how of a team of journalists, coaches and professional actors:
– Any existing discomforts and modesty of the participants are blurred
– The benevolent presence of a professional actor who can manage his emotions promotes a distance from emotional reality in practical cases
– Each participant can have a personalized feedback developed by the actor-trainer
– Break the ice between participants
– Bringing teams together around challenges
– Unleashing speech and energy through play and theatre
– Creating shared and pleasant memories to stimulate team spirit after training
– Have a relevant feedback that allows a real awareness of the participants.